What a little charmer!

Dec 18, 2011
It was so cute to watch all the girls swoon over our little guy! And of course, he loved every second of it!


  1. Gina said...:

    Wow Heather!! I used to read your blog way back in the day. I probably hadn't read it in a few years so today I was "google mapping" something and saw Gastonia, N.C. and thought of you. I thought you used to live close so I googled your name. I have now spent the last hour catching up on your life and could not be more thrilled for you and your family!!!! Our friends just had a baby boy in December. She was 44!! Their daughters are 17 & 18!! They are so in love with their baby boy so as I read about Kaden I couldn't help but compare the joy! I remember you blogging once when you got your Christmas decorations out (if I remember correctly) about your infertility issues. Well, I am so happy for you. God has blessed your family abundantly!! :) Oh, and your daughter is just lovely!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...