Scrapping Again!

Sep 18, 2012


It's been quite awhile since I've done any work for a company and it feels good to be doing something like that again!  I remember the days when design team work was what I lived for!  I loved the challenge of creating something for a company with their products and being able to push my creativity in ways I may not otherwise.  It was always such a honor to be able to share my work in such ways and to even see those pages in their booths at the shows or even in scrapbooking magazines.  It really seems like a lifetime ago that that was such an important part of my life!  This really is the first time in a long time that I've taken a break from scrapbooking.  Moving and having a baby in the last 2 years really put that on hold for me and it was something I needed to do.  But I'm feeling the love for it again and it's a very good feeling!  It's nice to know that I haven't lost that passion and that it still excites me to see my finished pages and seeing whats in my head come to life in my page.  And of course it helps to have a brand new subject to scrap and want to give him some pages to go along with the (literally) hundreds that I have of his sister!  

So I'm doing some design work for Queen and Company again and I just love their stuff!  Wendy has always produced some of my favorite products to put on my pages and it's nice to see she is still putting out those amazing products.  Here's my first layout I've done with some of their tape.  Love Love Love this stuff!  




2 comments:

  1. Gina said...:

    Adorable!! Yes, you have a lot of catching up to do if you plan to scrap as many pages as your daughter's. ;)

  1. Jen Walker said...:

    Gorgeous layout Heather!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...