Whole 30 Week 1

Sep 16, 2012

I have learned that I utterly fail without a plan for eating so today I sat and made a weekly menu for our second Whole 30.  This will be our second official Whole 30 and it's time!  We didn't actually finish our last one completely so my goal is to go the whole 30 days this time.  I loved it the last time and was feeling really really good.  I actually made it halfway through and lost 12 lbs!  Then life just got in the way for one excuse after another and we fell off the wagon.  I have reread It All Starts with Food and highly recommend that to anyone wanting to make some big changes in how they eat and how they feel about food in general.  

So for the next 30 days there will be no sugar, no processed foods, only seasonal fruits, lots of veggies, good grass fed meats, lots of organic eggs, ghee, coconut oil and nuts.  :)  And lots of great spices.  I'm using a lot of recipes that I found online and then the Well Fed cookbook and Everyday Paleo.  I love them both!  I feel good about getting off to a great start already with a menu in hand and hopefully the week will be a great success!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...